Re: [TowerTalk] OT:Satellite Internet - Results

To: Dan Bookwalter <N8DCJ@YAHOO.COM>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT:Satellite Internet - Results
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dan

If you have a tower and your ISP need to have more coverage you can  lease your
tower or at least an space for that ISP  ,he can install a back haul  and

make a multipoint  (access point ) in that case you can get at least free
internet or internet plus some revenue  if the deal is good for you

but  the Satellite internet is the last of the last option,

the cell phone companies are   providing good internet in some areas, just you
need to take a good survey and  go for it.

have some years working with wireless ISP's ,. Sat providers  and   for
experience  try to get a wireless  ISP with  coverage in  your area.

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073