Re: [TowerTalk] FIBERGLASS BOX

To: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FIBERGLASS BOX
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:19:16 -0500
Cool, thanks for the info Jim!

Not sure that's the right product for the flaking fiberglass box I have,
however I also have been refurbishing various metal types on the tower,
antennas, etc. Been using a "rust converter" which works well but is a bit
labor intensive...the primer you describe sounds like it'll cut out some
work, and I am always in favor of that!

Tnx es 73

Dan
K0DAN