[TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings
From: "Ed Magnuson" <w1mag@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:39:02 -0400
I am new to this group and hope this is an appropriate question. I acquired
an HDX-555 from a ham's  widow and have had a problem with the time delay
relays that control the motor drive. I wish to replace the two plug-in
relays in the control box and have substitutes on hand but am not certain
what the settings should be. The range is .1 to 10 seconds. Does anyone know
what settings I should select and if so, should they be the same in both
relays or different from the left to the right one as I face the box?

The relays are the Dayton 8-pin 5X828f solid state.  A small knob on each
sets the timing.

I am asking here since US Towers is unresponsive.

Ed, W1MAG