Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:20:28 -0700
For years people have been quoting that old misunderstanding to justify
their own unrelated irrational conclusions, but the idea that bees
couldn't fly in theory was debunked at least three decades ago, and the
ability of bees to fly is indeed explainable today by the laws of
aerodynamics.  Besides, every scientifically controlled observation of
bees has proven without question they can indeed fly, whether or not how
they did it was understood early on or not.    There isn't a single such
scientific study supporting the mere existence of divining in blind
tests in spite of many attempts at it, even if you were willing to
ignore whether or not physics could explain it..

Dave   AB7E