[TowerTalk] **Davis Buryflex out of stock! respon fr DAVIS RF

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] **Davis Buryflex out of stock! respon fr DAVIS RF
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:10:02 -0400
Hello TT'rs,

The response suggesting try RadioWare:  good suggestion.   At this late hour I
can not check with our other dealers but will get that info for you tomorrow
and advise. Bury-Flex Tm has been a top moving item for many years, ham and
commercial,  and sometimes we run into a gap with the mfg'g company.   My
apologies for any inconvenience.

Ref buying China made knock-offs of LMR 400 from Ebay, I am a strong believer
in "you get what you pay for".  Aside from that, I'm a cable design engineer
and have looked at the knock offs....one reason I sell nothing made in China,
unless it happens to be a plant operation of one of the major US producers.
Those producers are selling their own product, not knock-offs.  Their staff is
paid by them, their QC folks are either  there monthly or their QC guy from US
is there permanently, eating tainted Won Ton stew, or similar.   Sort of
resembles their dielectric concoctions.

 73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,
DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.

LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military

Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com