[TowerTalk] concrete testing

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] concrete testing
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:30:18 -0700
So you have your concrete delivered, test canisters filled.  You wait
28-30 days and have the canister tested and Whoops, it fails the test.
What happens next?  I know that if it failed by a "little bit", most of
us would just figure, heck, use as is, that's what design margin is for.

But realistically, say it was totally defective.  Is it demolish the
(huge) cube o' concrete and send a bill to concrete vendor time? (I'm
assuming the delivery contract says that if they don't deliver the right
material, they're responsible)