Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Rotor Question

To: "'Robert'" <rgshauger@myyellowstone.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham Rotor Question
From: "Todd Coulter" <Coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:26:50 -0400
Bob,

I did not mention it, but I did that right after swapping out the controller
with a known good one. I am getting very high resistance on any measurements
that use terminal #4.

I am going to open up the lightning protection box this week and take
measurements on the rotor cable from there to the rotor, but that is as
close as I can get to the rotor before taking the rotor down hopefully next
weekend.

                              Thanks,
                               Todd
                               N4JRZ