Re: [TowerTalk] Reflector element question...

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reflector element question...
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:02:23 -0400
Yagi design involves a compromise between  forward gain, F/B and SWR.  The
best gain occurs at a different setting than the best F/B and obtaining a
flat SWR curve effects the F/B and perhaps also the gain.  Personally, I
adjust my antennas for the best gain while maintaining a  reasonable SWR and
F/B ratio and I've been happy with the results.

John KK9A / P40A