[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: How to support a large loop?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: How to support a large loop?
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:32:01 -0400
 Thanks! I an idea. I can support them with the tube. The tube will break
before the wire, thereby saving me from splicing the wires.

You shall know that the ice can build up to inches and it doesn't matter what
you do, nothing slides with that cover. Maybe if I cover several feet with the
tube may I have a chance.

Hans - N2JFS

Why don't you just cover them with rubber from an old inner tube?
wd8aam