Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR vertical

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR vertical
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:10:52 -0500
Steve,

I would suggest you spray WD-40 into it. It should not damage the motor and
will kill the ants. I would not use any insecticide, because it is
corrosive. Once the ants/spiders are dead, you should be able to clean it
out with air pressure.

We have a similar problem with our water well pressure controllers. Fire
ants love them.

     73's Jim
      W5IFP