Re: [TowerTalk] RS-232 control of M2 Rotator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RS-232 control of M2 Rotator
From: Clay W7CE <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:14:40 -0700
  I have an Orion RX2800PX azimuth rotor controller connected to COM3
(on a PCIe card, not USB) and use Hyperterminal to control it for remote
station operation.

The info provided below by Codrut is exactly what I see and do.  I
actually have both azimuth and elevation rotors and use cammonds of the
form A90 to control the azimuth and E30 to control the elevation.

73,
Clay  W7CE