[TowerTalk] *Potentially* For Sale: 130' Rohn 45G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] *Potentially* For Sale: 130' Rohn 45G
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:49:03 -0500
I'm putting out a feeler for the market with this post; nothing is
solidly decided upon at this time.
Due to a potential change of real estate, there's a fair chance I'll
have more ~130' of Rohn 45G tower for sale in the next few months.
The tower is still standing at my home in 37122. If any of you would
be interested in acquiring it, it'll be cheaper if you come help
dismantle it. I have all the necessary tools and experience to do the work.
If I take the tower down without a committed buyer, I'll start the
price at $150 per section. If a committed buyer helps dismantle the
tower, the price will be reduced.