Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Transi-Trap ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Transi-Trap ?
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:14:38 -0500
Clint,

I have the old ones too, and I still have the data sheet that came with
them.

Model R-T and LT - "for use with solid state receivers, transceivers or
transmitters running up to 200 watts output at 50 ohms.  Model LT to 148
MHz, Model R-T to 500 MHz."

Models HV & HT - for use with amplifiers running up to 2kW output at 50
ohms.  Model HT to 148 MHz, Model HV to 500 MHz."

"The Models R-T and HV Protector series are special low loss (typ. 0.1 dB at
500 MHz) models for use through VHF/UHF."

Jim N7US