[TowerTalk] Crank up tower grounding

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank up tower grounding
From: Andy <antennas@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
Any good ideas on grounding a crank up tower? I know there are some folks on
here with great expertise and I would like to hear what their thoughts are. My
station will be 65 ft away on the other side of the house. Is there a good way
to ground them together???  Also I replaced the crank with a 2600 LB boat
winch.
I can't see why that wouldn't work great. Or am I missing something?? It is a
MW-65 from Tri-Ex. Supposed to weigh 350 or so all in.
Thank you all.
 Andrew