Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 tower and base

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 tower and base
From: "Tommy Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:48:23 -0400
No - you are exactly correct!

I did not follow the Rohn instructions and used the CB2 foundation. My pier
pin base plate is offset as you say, but with the larger 36" x 36" CB2
foundation, the base plate does not overhang. My tower is only 70' high, but
with a 90' 45G, I sure would phone Rohn and get confirmation that their
Buyers Guide is correct, just for the peace of mind!

Tom - W4BQF