[TowerTalk] Call for photos

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Call for photos
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:33:03 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I'm trying to get some more photos about tower  construction. I'm
currently working on several tower related book projects and  the more photos
the
better. My problem was that I was always too  busy installing towers to
take any pictures! Any aspect of a  tower project is fine - excavation,
concrete, erection, antennas, etc.

    If you have some, I'd be interested in getting  them. I can scan in
real photos but any digital photos from a website or  forwarded ones would be a
little easier to deal with.

    You will get credit for the photos if they are  published. Thank you!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Author of UP THE TOWER - The Complete Guide To Tower Construction

PS - Please email me directly if you have photos and you want some details
on their use. Tnx.

Mailed ones to
Steve Morris
16541 Redmond Way #281-C