[TowerTalk] Proximity of monobanders

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Proximity of monobanders
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:48:50 EST
Plans are proceeding for the new station.  I need some expert  advice.
It's a long story but for several reasons I may need to put the 15  meter stack
on the 40 meter tower.  I know this is not an optimal situation  but I hope
to mitigate it somewhat by a decent sized spacing between the 40 and  15
antennas.

Plans call for a 4 high stack of 6 or 7 element stack of 15 meter  Yagis
(48 ft boom) on the same tower with (2) 4-element M2 Yagis for 40.   This will
be a rotating tower so all booms will be parallel at all times.   Heights
for the 15 stack will be 144/108/72/36.  Heights for the 40 meter  Yagis will
be 200/90.  With this spacing, I would have 18 feet between  the 15 Yagis
at 72 and 108 and the lower 40 meter beam.

My gut feeling is this should be enough to mitigate just about all
interaction.  Am I right?  Anybody out there who has run a program to  analyze
this
situation?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

73 Bill KH7XS/K4XS