[TowerTalk] Matching 4 el 40s

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Matching 4 el 40s
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:32:30 EST
When I was back in FL I used my own matching system for matching my  old
KLM 40s.  Out in KH6 I had two M2 4el 40s, but used the WX0B box  because it
was handy.  I never had a problem with SWR using either  method.

I have the 40s back in FL and plan to match them using the method  not
using the WX0B box.  we'll see what happens.  By the way, I used  7/8 hardline
to feed both systems and will do the same in a few  months.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS