Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:47:13 -0600
Unless there is some unusual circumstance, I have never used anything, nor
have I seen any construction crew (home construction) use anything.  You
usually just need a hammer and a few whacks at the finish.

Maybe that is why no one has ever discussed it.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics