[TowerTalk] 205BA vs 205CA

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 205BA vs 205CA
From: "Neil Sheldon" <azneil@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 08:44:02 -0700
Good day to all ?

   I recently acquired a 205BA, and looking at the manual, I see quite
different spacing between that and the 205CA

   I?m sure this has been covered before, probably in great detail, but does
anyone have a ?brief? of the differences between a Hy-Gain 205BA and a
Hy-Gain 205CA? ? Is it worth the effort & possible expense to consider
converting BA to CA?

   Is there an EZ-NEC file floating around somewhere for each of them? (I
don?t mind doing my own, but I don?t like to duplicate work if it?s not
necessary.)

Thank you & 73,
Neil,
K7WK