Re: [TowerTalk] ground rod spacing

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground rod spacing
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:19:50 -0500
Both as I recall. I am not where I can get to the book. The
distance was suitable for to avoid charge saturation between
the rods. The book recommended multiple radials from the
antenna with the ground rods along each radial spaced at
twice the rod length. Similar spacing on the ring around the
house or building with the shack as I recall.

73, Larry  W6NWS