Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches

To: "'Ed Magnuson'" <w1mag@bellatlantic.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 09:33:11 -0800
Grainger will be sure to have the switch, just get the manufacturer number
if you can or match up visually, all have drawings and photo plus
dimensions.  Although still expensive at Grainger they will still be 1/8 of
the price the US towers will charge.  I just got a limit switch lever arm
from Grainger Monday and I easily found my limit switch there for a 140
bucks, (not the same as yours).

Mike