[TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 manual
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 19:28:55 +0200
My club has a Cushcraft X7 antenna. This antenna has bought new in 2004.
Unfortunately the original manual has lost. We need to resassemble the
antenna and we are not sure how is better to do it. I have found 2 manuals
in web dated like 12/97 and 08/98. The differences with the version of our
antenna is this:
the length of the tube ES in 7th element in our antenna is 32" (81cm) while
in both manuals i have, is 36".
Anyone who bought his antenna in similar date with us and has the manual,
can send me a scanned copy pse? Beside this when we have assembled the ant
for the first time and put it abt 18m high (53 ft) the swr was bad
(something like 2:1 if i rememebr well). How good is the swr in your X7?
What are the dimensions you followed?

73 Kostas SV1DPI