[TowerTalk] 40 mtr dipole spacing above tribander

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 mtr dipole spacing above tribander
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 22:14:07 -0800
I have been looking though the archives
in tower talk for info and haven't found anything as yet about my spacing
question.
I also emailed Force 12 but haven't received a response yet.
I have a Force 12 C3 and just acquired a used Cushcraft D40 rotatable dipole
for 40 meters.
I want to mount the 40 meter dipole above the C3 on the same mast.  I would
like to know
the minimum spacing to avoid interaction and also if I should orient the dipole
so it is
parallel with the boom of the C3.  Anyone have experience with spacing the same
or similar
antennas ?

thanks,
Bob