Re: [TowerTalk] Ultra-flexible RG-213/equivalent

To: "'Larry stowell'" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>, "'Peter Dougherty'" <w2irt@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ultra-flexible RG-213/equivalent
From: "Dave Tipton, W5DMT" <dave@w5dmt.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:54:36 -0500
I concur.  Last year, I was at a Hamfest in Oklahoma City and sat down with
him and ordered a dozen "Jumpers".  He had them to me in less than a week.
I paid a couple hundred bucks for them, but they are PERFECT.  Nice silver
connectors, everything was done neatly, professionally and I didn't have to
try to figure out how to put on an N connector.  (I know.. I suck)

Regardless, they did a fantastic job and you won't be disappointed with the
quality.  I believe he referred to this as "Superflex".  I know you're only
looking for cable, but seriously consider letting them build them for you.
They test every one, so you know you're getting good stuff.

Dave, W5DMT