Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Support (not a tower!) Building Permit Issued

To: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Support (not a tower!) Building Permit Issued
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:49:13 -0800
Congratulations Mickey !
Its great to hear about positive results on getting permits for our antenna
supports.
It's getting more and more restrictive for our ham antennas.  The new
development
that has gone in not too far from us will not allow any outside antennas at all
with the exception of a small satellite dish for TV signals and even then they
require a permit to approve the mounting location !

73,
Bob
K6UJ