Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36

To: "damon stewart" <wsmc551@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:41:12 -0800
Are you sure that the HDX572 "is the next step up?".
I have had both and while the HDX572 looked stronger, with large diameter
tubing, the specs was rated less that the LM470 (according to my memory).
The   LM470 tubing was changed a number of years ago to have stronger
strength. Check it out and be sure to compare ratings at identical wind
speeds.

k7puc