Re: [TowerTalk] DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR ANTENNAS

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR ANTENNAS
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:54:31 -0500
America is a very large and wonderful country with lots of very nice places
where one need to use some common sense to find a place you can live. If you
don't have enough common sense to avoid a deed restricted neighborhoods you
deserve what going to happen to you when the condo idiots tell you they
don't like the color of your plants. You have to do your homework. I can't
raise pigs or have a outhouse on my property(I can live with both of
those)and they go back 70 years or more. How did I learn about these. Simple
I spent two days in the county records reading all the deeds going back
until it become pointless to go further. But the first and the most
importance ask the building and code offices for the permit paperwork. I
find them as a rule helpful right down to the Manger in the County printing
up the Ord. that stated a ham can own 2 100 foot towers. As for the building
dept. all I had do was the tower meet the coastal wind speed and some other
common sense items. You have to put some effort in to it. Or if time or
other reason prevents you hire a researcher from one of the deed companys.
Tell them what you are looking for and they know the local system and it
inter working and can find all the related deed restrictions.  73 Gene K2QWD