To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 99, Issue 15
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:14:46 -0500
Steve

Interesting to find R55. I believe this is what I sold you recently.  I'm also
surprised to see you taking it down so soon.
Just saying.

You shouldn't have much trouble moving it, as I had several calls for it. My
only regret is not buying the hoist that was available when I bought the batch
of 55 several years ago. Now I'll have to put it up one section at a time or
hire a 38 ton crane to do it all in one lift.

I'll be using one gin pole to lift the bigger gin pole I picked up to fly the
R55 up.

Shame I don't have 3 sections of R20 to fly 3 or 4 sections of the R55 at once.

FWIW
I still have 2 tilt sections for R45, one complete and the other nearly
complete.

73
RoGrrr
KC8HZ, Ohio