[TowerTalk] For sale

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For sale
From: "Gregg Seidl" <K9KL@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:51:14 -0500
I have 5 straight sections of Rohn 25 for sale. They have slight surface
rust but in good condition. $50 per section.

I also have an uninstalled M2 80M-1LLD. This is M2's 75/80 meter rotatable
dipole. My plans have changed. I started assembling this but never finished
and it has never been outside. $750

Will not ship either, pick up near Green Bay,WI or may deliver to Super fest
at AES. May also deliver within a couple hours of Green Bay for gas and a
little.

Gregg K9KL