Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain TH3

To: "Diane & Edward Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain TH3
From: Mike Wright <mike.ei2dj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:18:40 +0000
I would say that your problem are the traps, because they only come into
play on 20 and 15,
I think that you are going to have to take the antenna down off the tower
and clean up the traps.
I'm in the process of re building my 30 year old TH3 Mk3 at the moment and
hope to have
it back in service early this summer,

Best of luck, Mike EI2DJ / G4GXN

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Diane & Edward Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca