Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Bay Area Structural Engineer Needed
From: Michael Germino <ad6aa@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:26:53 -0700 (PDT)
I know of one person in the Bay Area that gave up on the permit process when
the person at the counter had his translation of the code written on the
borders of the book.

He went and bought a trailer, made a tower trailer.  He backed it up to the
back of the house and bracketed it to the house.  He had it there until he
moved. (NO PERMIT) (Not the best solution and I don't know what he had on it)

Our club now has a nice tower trailer that he donated to us, after he moved.

Mike
AD6AA