Re: [TowerTalk] W3NQN BC Filter Capacitor Values and Availability

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W3NQN BC Filter Capacitor Values and Availability
From: mwdink <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 08:49:27 -0700
I've built these filters (10 in all) using the high voltage ceramic caps
available
at Allied (yes, they still exist).    http://www.alliedelec.com/

Using 1KV NPO/N750 , the tolerances are +/- .5pf for the smaller values,
+/-5% for 10pf and up  (they range from 1.0 to 680pf). Yes, you'll have to
series/parallel them get the voltage ratings you want.

They have also 3kV , 6KV, and 10KV caps. at +/- 20%.

cheers
dink, n7wa