Re: [TowerTalk] Sealed container needed for tuner - NA6T

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealed container needed for tuner - NA6T
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:04:29 -0700
Hi Chas,

I do a lot of installing of devices on commercial towers, building,
etc and I've had real good luck with the
L-com enclosures.  Take a look at the link below, it has all their
enclosures, both NEMA3 - 4 , etc.  The
prices are good depending on what is inside the box, they come with
lower sealed openings, AC power,
network connections, etc.  I've got a few of their boxes on towers
that have been up for 5-7 years and show
very little signs of wear,, AND they are dry inside, (I'm in NW
california, the rain country)

http://www.l-com.com/productcenter.aspx?id=3225

hope this helps

Bob,  NA6T

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 4