[TowerTalk] Source for Stainless Steel Hardware

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for Stainless Steel Hardware
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:57:39 -0400
I've recently ordered stainless steel hardware from Unicorn Stainless.
Their prices are excellent, and the shipping was fast.

I highly recommend them.

They even have TITANIUM hardware, which is something I hadn't ever seen
before.

I dealt with Thabet, the General Manager.    He was great to work with.

Their phone is 800-650-7987, and their Web address
is:www.unicornstainless.com

I have no relationship with this company, other than as a satisfied
customer.

73,
Steve
NN4X