Re: [TowerTalk] TIA/EIA-222-G

To: towertalk@contesting.com, dickw1ksz@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TIA/EIA-222-G
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:32:54 -0400
Dick,

If you only need the map, look for "Understanding Rev G" in the
"catalog" section of Rohn's web site.  I believe there is a link
to it from the 25, 45, 55, and 65G sections (at least).  The map
is on page 17 and there is a conversion chart for "fastest mile"
(Rev E/F) to both the Rev G 3 second gust and the "survival"
(ASCE 7-10) 3 second gust values on page 18.  Definitions for both
"category" and "exposure" are found on page 15.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV