Re: [TowerTalk] Dang! Tower Problems

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dang! Tower Problems
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 04:13:37 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
Please keep us posted with any news about AN wireless. I have a friend who was
planning to order a new 70-footer from them, to replace an aging Rohn tower. I
was also seriously looking at ordering one, but I hoped to visit with some of
their reps at Dayton and ask a few questions about loading for various antenna
combinations, etc.

LJ