Re: [TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea

To: 'Clint Talmadge W5CPT' <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:04:07 -0400
Waste of time.  There are millions of miles of buried conduit in the world with
no special care taken with respect to condensation. Unless you're planning to
run uninsulated wire, I'm not sure what the benefit would be.  The very same
control wire and coax will be exposed to the weather which is a significantly
harsher environment than conduit.

Al
AB2ZY