[TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea
From: KAZeringue <kazeringue@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:48:22 -0400
An additional point to add on to Dave's:

If you are blowing air at 85 degrees and 90 percent humidity into a
buried conduit that might be at about 55-60 degrees,  condensation will
also occur.  The concrete slab in my carport "sweats" condensation every
time the wx here shifts(frequently), and the temperature differentials
are usually less.

Maybe an exhaust fan, but the air coming in would still need to have a
humidity level lower than the dew point at the expected temperature
inside the conduit.

73 de w4kaz