Re: [TowerTalk] 2 1/4" Galvanized U-bolts?

To: pfizenmayer <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 1/4" Galvanized U-bolts?
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 06:30:00 -0500
Tony,

Go to www.cycle-24.com. We have clamps that should be fine for what
you need except they are zinc plated with yellow di-chromate dip
instead of galvanized. The one marked 2 1/4" should work OK for 2.375
OD.  The u bolt is 3/8" diameter.  In past I have used them on 2 inch
schedule 40.  Slightly oversized but perfectly functional and no
worries.

Stan, K5GO

www.cycle-24.com

Sent from Stan's IPhone