Re: [TowerTalk] LM354 motor winch

To: "Doug Dietz" <dcdietz@chartermi.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM354 motor winch
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:12:46 -0500
I would ASSume (famous last words) that the LM354 and LM472 used the same
hardware? I have the LM472 and can inspect, measure, and take photos if you
wish. I'm pretty sure I have & can share the wiring info on the Leeson
motor, as well as the control box. If you don't find something that
specifically says "LM354", let me know, chances are they're identical except
for 3 vs 4 tower sections.

73

Dan
K0DAN