[TowerTalk] Fwd: radiation hazard

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: radiation hazard
From: HansLG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 02:06:51 -0400 (EDT)
In my case, the strongest argument was that the neighbor didn't want her
horizon to be broken by technology. An other "interesting" comment was that
there were no study presented how the RF radiation affected the wild
animals.  "Didn't I care for the animals?" Also:" Could water runoff from my
tower
possibly get to a nearby "organic" garden and possible metal, leaching from
the  tower, affect the plants. ?!!

Other interesting things was that I found a 4" nail in a tire  and a
license plate disappeared from my car one night. (The police has the
fingerprints
though.)

Hans - N2JFS