Re: [TowerTalk] 2:1 Transmission Line Transformer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2:1 Transmission Line Transformer
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:54:50 +0300
A friend of mine was needed to change the "balun" of his LBA quad recently
(a year ago). I called Mike WB3ECM who was constructed these antennas to
find a replacement. He told me that he is retired now and suggested an 2:1
amidon balun. Finally we preffered the balundesigns as it had better
comments in eham.net
http://www.balundesigns.com/servlet/the-2-dsh-1-Baluns/Categories
My friend bought this balun which it was just a  perfect replacement for his
LBA.

73 Kostas sv1dpi