To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:30:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/2011 12:00:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

n5ot@n5ot.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25G torque bars
To:  <towertalk@contesting.com>

Quick question:

I  recall some years ago didn't Rohn quit making torque bars for 25G for
some  reason like they were shown to have no structural value or  something?

Didn't they start selling them again because so many people  wanted them?

Should I use some?  I want to put a SteppIR 3-el  tribander with a 40M kit
on 80' of Rohn 25G.  Is there any anecdotal  evidence out there that I do or
don't need torque  bars?