[TowerTalk] Can anyone ID this HF Yagi antenna?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Can anyone ID this HF Yagi antenna?
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:15:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I was given some used HF yagi antennas that came with a couple of towers that I
purchased locally several years ago. One of the antennas appears to be a
Hy-Gain Explorer 14, and another one appears to be a 4-element tribander (?)
yagi, which didn't come with a boom - only the four elements. It looks old
enough that one of the boom-to-element insulators broke in half when I tried
lifting the entire assembled element.

I thought I'd try to find out what this unknown yagi antenna is before taking
it apart for some spare aluminum pieces and then the rest of it for the
landfill. It doesn't look like any similar antenna construction I've ever seen
from Hy-Gain, Mosley, Cush Craft, or others that I'm familiar with.

Please see the three attached pictures - one of the four assembled elements,
one closeup of an element tip and one of a center insulator. Thanks!

LJ