Re: [TowerTalk] pull lubricant

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] pull lubricant
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:15:30 -0400
Dick,

Great question. I think it's a bad idea to pull air dielectric coax
through 90 degree bends. You are asking for trouble. I've recently run
up against two situations at broadcast stations where it was done and
now 10 years after the fact, shorts have developed at the bends. Kind of
like the 8214 center conductor migration problem.

-Steve K8LX