[TowerTalk] DXEngineering CC-8 Controller/RR8 Switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering CC-8 Controller/RR8 Switch
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:25:42 -0500

A lightning strike damaged my DXE CC-8 controller and took out some diodes on a
couple of ports. Can any of you tell me what are the diodes used on the two
boards (one vertical board behind the selector switch, the other the main
board) in the controller?

As always, thank you in advance for any help.

                                                        Mike  W2LO