Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing transformer answers

To: "'Glen'" <k4kv@mds-ham.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing transformer answers
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:34:50 -0500
I considered the insulation, but for 30M the most I can run is 200W, so I
don't think it is going to be a factor.  I am going to get a roll of 14GA
Romex (which is solid wire)  and use the insulated wires stripped out of the
outer jacket.  I will play with both a flat wind and a twisted wind and see
which I can get the neatest.  I will take pictures and post them so I can
show others what it takes.

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT