Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need to Offset Yagis 90 Degrees?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need to Offset Yagis 90 Degrees?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:37:36 -0400
There is not enough information in your post to answer the question.  Much
of it depends on where else the 40m beam is resonant.  If the 40m beam uses
loaded elements, it may not be resonate on any band that the TH-11DX is.  If
you turn it 90 degrees one of the booms and any connected uninsulated
elements may be resonate and cause interaction to the other antenna.

John  KK9A