Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:03:01 -0000
I have modeled 20m and shortened 40m beam interaction and with my antennas
and the interaction was very minimal when pointing the same direction and
very noticeable when pointing 90 degrees apart.  The antennas in your
example may react differently, but I would recommend trying the same
direction first.

John KK9A / P40A